We guarantee both your satisfaction AND Lifetime access to any sailing course you buy
MORE ABOUT THIS SKIPPER SMALL KEELBOAT SAILING COURSE
- Practical training is available through Cairns Yacht Academy
- Available immediately online and offline on our iOS App
- Extensive and essential knowledge for sailing at the beginner / intermediate levels
- This Sailing Course takes approximately 10-15 hours of total time to complete
- Take as long as you need to complete
- Return as many times as you like to review
- You may take the tests anytime and as many times as you like online via browser or offline via our iPad/iPhone testing app. See our sailing apps page
- Adds the Skipper Small Keelboat course endorsement to your Sailing Resume
This course, when combined with practical on-the-water training and assessment at any of our qualified NauticEd schools, is officially approved as meeting the On-Water Recreational Boating Skills Standard – SAIL developed by the United States Coast Guard. It is the only course in the world approved to this high standard.
The NauticEd Skipper Small Keelboat course is for those wishing to successfully master the skills needed to sail a boat in the 18 to 25 ft range. The course covers everything from the outboard engine and maneuvering skills to sail trim and understanding how to be a true leader on a small keelboat.