IN THIS SAIL TRIM COURSE YOU WILL LEARN
- How does the trim of the boat change when the crew moves forward?
- When the upper leeward telltales are fluttering but the lower ones are flowing smoothly, what should you do?
- When should you move the jib fairlead forward and how much?
- Why does an inch on the main outhaul make such a difference?
- What are 5 ways to lessen the weather helm effect? How to hoist, douse, and trim a spinnaker
We guarantee both your satisfaction AND Lifetime access to any sailing course you buy from us
MORE ABOUT THIS SAIL TRIM COURSE
- Simple concepts for real understanding
- This course takes approximately 4 hours of total time to complete
- Take as long as you need to complete
- Return as many times as you like to review
- Take the online test as many times as you like
- Adds the Sail Trim Endorsement to your Sailing Certificate